Agave at Sunset

11/17/09

Meet Me on Zenfolio

This photograph of Agave blossoms is the lead image in my gallery at Zenfolio.com.  I learned about Zenfolio from a photography magazine, and after I visited the site I signed up for a gallery space there. Zenfolio isn't free, but they have a beautifully simple process for creating the gallery and uploading images. Plus, the selection of templates (which you can modify by tinkering with the HTML) is lovely, ranging from the stark elegance of black and white to the vintage look I chose.   Even though I have websites, I like the idea of having multiple ways to showcase my images, and it's easy to provide a link to Zenfolio.  My photographs are on a couple of other gallery sites but Zenfolio has a much classier look and the pages are easier to find. My Zenfolio site is still under construction -- I have to put up the Urban Decay images in a  separate gallery -- but I love its look and the exposure it provides.

No comments: